Anna Li, UCLA Vs. Georgia

Anna Li, UCLA Vs. Georgia
The Visual Definition of Amplitude

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Note On Posts

I have decided that since gymnastics is (and should always be) for everyone, I've decided to begin each of the posts with one of two levels: either "beginner" or "advanced." Expect beginner posts to include explanations of rules, scoring, elements, ugly/pretty leotards, etc. Advanced posts are much like my first, so that I don't feel like I have to explain every bit of jargon and so on.

This way, if you are new to the sport and stumble across my blog, you can work up to the Advanced posts without having to consult five different dictionaries and websites. I'll consolidate it all here. Plus it's my opportunity to show off my gymnastics knowledge. I know, I'm vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment